Happy 5 birthday to Jaxon! He got his new golf clubs and has been a couple rounds this week. Not many little ones that walk nine holes- then 2 hours later go to the clinic and are told they have bad strep throat. Just like the rest of my family- fine if they are on the golf course. He is a light in our family and we can't imagine life without him.
I have the best picture of him on my phone with the puppy- but we can't get it on the computer.
Happy Mother's Day to me!!! Our dog Chance had to be put down in October - I hate not having a dog around. So Cory called me and said my new "baby" was born 6 weeks. Den is so excited that he really doesn't have to buy me a Mother's Day gift, and I couldn't be happier. Either can the kids. We had a name for a boy dog- (but Becky and I didn't know how to tell) We went home with a girl- so is she going to be called Rufus (after grandpa Bennie) , Dutchess (the boy would have been Duke after Zach's Blue Devils) or Ruby??? Time for Family council.
1 comment:
That is a great mothers day gift!! I love it/him/her!! The pic you sent last night on the phone was great! How are the flowers and my grand daughters?? Glad you were able to go and how was Trey's trip?? Love you
Post a Comment