And so the year begins!
-Teague is a senior--
--Zachary is a junior
---Allie 7th grade
Trey is in 5th grade--
-Jaxon is in Kindergarten-
Allie is on the DECLO volleyball team- she has done great and of course loves it.
My friend told me that we didn't need to do a paternity test on Trey- cause he had to get his appendix out like the rest of them. So Zach was 8- Trey 10 and Teague was 12---Den was a little older. So if Jax is on schedule- either next year or when he's 14. Of course Dennie was working and coaching football 2-a-days so TD and I spent lots of time together. He was trooper and hardly complained at all. When we went in for his week check- he had been playing dodgeball-football and basketball, the Dr. said he's doing great.
OK so I am getting really old- here is Den and I before my 20 year class reunion!!!
I don't think there is anything better than Friday nights in the fall at the football field. Teague is #11 and Zach is #1. They are awesome. Here they are before their first game against Aberdeen- we won 24-21. Yeah Declo!


1 comment:
Oh I love Fall!!! I am ao proud of such a positive post. You are awesome!!! Looks like a great Friday night activity and every other night too. We love you and are praying for you too!!
Post a Comment