Happy January and February!!
3 of my favorites
These 3 share their birthdays- Feb 10.
Grandma Beck had a HUGE 90th party-
Sure do love you 3 and hope your day was great-
and your year is wonderful!!!

OK so their Steelers didn't do fabulous- but it was a great party with "Super" food- thanks mom

YEAH DECLO GIRLS- YOU ARE AWESOME (and I think your coach is really cute and great)
We go to state tomorrow and only 3 more wins!!! Lets just go and play our best- I don't mind sharing Dennie with these girls cause they are really wonderful.

I really can't believe my baby just lost his first tooth. It was quite devistating cause he thought it was going to hurt so bad- then cried cause he was so happy. And proceeded to show everyone at the basketball game his hole in his mouth.

Trey and Mark had a great birthday dinner and loved blowing out candles together. Next year Mark wants to be in the MTC on their birthday.

I am on a count down ---only 46 more days!!!!! Can't wait Garrard family- ALOHA
1 comment:
Hey Nat! Cute post and update. Good luck at state and have fun cheering. Wish we could be there but Jons brother with be home from Iraq this weekend and we are seeing him before he's off again in a week. Too bad your team lost, :o)~ Hehe but lucky for us ours ROCKED.... Also here is our blog address again jon-tiffers-hayden.blogspot.com Catch ya later
Post a Comment